To qualify for Pagnozzi Youth Sports Assistance, applicants must meet the following criteria and parent(s) or guardian(s) must provide the following information to Pagnozzi Charities at least 2 weeks prior to the registration deadline set by the sports organization.
- The child must be in K-8th
- The child must live in Northwest Arkansas
- The sport being applied for must be located in Northwest Arkansas
- Family must meet the same income and household member guidelines that the Department of Human Services requires school systems to use for free/reduced lunch program.
- Completed assistance application
- proof of all household income for the previous 30 days
- a copy of the completed registration form for the sport the child wishes to play
- food stamp verification, if you indicate on the application that you receive food stamps (can be acquired from DHS)
How to submit Applications
By email: Click here to email the application
By fax: 479-587-9142
By mail or in person:
100 E. POPLAR ST STE A
FAYETTEVILLE AR 72703
Apply for financial assistance or sports equipment.